Monday, February 1, 2010

5th Birthday Party For My Son

Well Praise God we made it to 5 years old. My oldest son turned 5 this past weekend it was alot of fun we had 3 parties for him one with my side of the family one with his friends and one with my wifes side of the family, so many people to celebrate one childs birthday the Lord has blessed us plenty with people who love us so much.

I think back to January 29 2005 I was about to turn 25 and I had a really good job at a local gold mine and I had the world by the coat tails, every thing was going right. I drove out to Winnipeg Manitoba a 5 hour drive from home in Ontario becuase my wife was dealing with some health concerns. She gave birth to my son at 3:15AM and the nurse handed me tiny baby and said Mr Macumber here is your son, I was so proud to hold that little baby I was on top of the world, today three kids later I realize that at 24 I had no business having kids, I was still a child then, I didn;t even own a house.

Well here I sit on my way to 30 in 3 weeks and I know I have our second house, we out grew the first house we bought, my Son just turned 5 my little girl is rounding the corner to 3 and my baby is moving on up to 2 in November and I praise God for every moment I have with my three little angels. It is such a blessing to be a Dad, especially a Christian Dad

Until next time,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment